Why Local Cryotherapy?
While whole body cryotherapy triggers an internal systematic anti-inflammatory response, local cryo is a more powerful and efficient form of “icing.” Local cryotherapy is used to reduce pain, swelling and inflammation in specifically targeted areas.
Temperatures of localised cryo can reach as low as -240°F and treatments typically last for 5-10 minutes generating a high-intensity reaction called thermal shock. This technique stimulates the cutaneous receptors and act’s on the body’s enzymes, vascular and lymphatic systems. Local cryotherapy fights worn-out, overworked and inflamed areas of the body by constricting blood vessels in specific areas to decrease pain and inflammation.
Local Cryotherapy Benefits
Scientific presentation of NeuroCryoStimulation:
- Relieves pain immediately
- Stops inflammatory crisis
- Triggers immediate musclar relaxation
- Lessens healing time following surgery
- Decreases headaches and fatigue
- Reduces swelling and edemas
- Helps eliminate cellulite
- Improves blood circulation
- Rejuvenates the skin on a cellular level
- Firms and tightens skin
- Increases vitality of targeted areas